Firstly, I am glad you want to take a big step towards promoting and selling your art. Here at Ridge Side Art we can help you bring your art to the world. If you are a Northern BC artist you are eligible to be on our platform.
All art must be derived from your own original concepts or reference photos and involve no copyright infringements.
To submit your art please email email@example.com and express your interest. She will assist you with providing the following information:
- Your Name, Address and Contact Info
- Relevant info about you as an artist, your website, facebook page, instagram etc.
- Art Piece Photos, if we can not view your work online.
- Art Information such as size, medium, price at retail.
Art submitted must be in good taste.
How it Works (the basics):
- You send in the above information.
- Upon approval we can intake your art for the shop.
- Remittances for items sold are sent out end of the month via email transfer (preferred), or by cheque (you pick up). Please indicate which method you prefer on the intake form.
- If the art has not been sold in 60 days we require that it be picked up unless a mutual extension has been arranged. If it is not picked up storage fees may apply.
Please keep in mind we only have so much room and thus intake is based on space, timing, curating, and uniqueness. EG. If we have some pours already we will be looking for other types of art to add diversity. :o)
Quality Assurance Standards:
To ensure a standard of quality is met you will need to disclose the materials you have used to create your art. All pieces must be hang ready with proper hanging wire; and where possible attach a dust cover. We can not hang art with out the right gear and of course want to make sure the buyer receives high quality art.
To cover overhead shop costs the gallery charges 40% on all sold art. When your art sells the gallery will deduct this charge from your payment.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thanks!!!